At The Cocktail Guru we’re always on the lookout for new and unusual ingredients. Oftentimes these things just sort of land at our doorstep. Such was the case with Pavan, a French muscat grape-based liqueur named after the “dance of the peacock.”
We tasted it, we loved it, we’re writing about it. That’s how it works, folks.
The juice is very bold and floral, with some hints of lime, clementine, and white grape juice. We’re eager to start mixing with it.
Oh right, the trip to France.
This is how YOU, The Cocktail Guru audience, can get in on this Pavan action:
What’s better than a breezy, delicious cocktail?
A breezy, delicious cocktail in the French Riviera, that’s what!
Pavan wants to bring you and a friend on a 4-day trip to France to explore Paris and the French Riviera!
Pavan Liqueur is a new spirit that’s just arrived from the beautiful South of France — home of Brigitte Bardot herself. It’s subtly sweet and grapey and has a bit of exotic orange blossom. Pavan gets its name from a classic French dance of the peacock and it definitely will bring some swagger to your style. And that’s not all… are you ready?
Pavan’s Perfectly Paired Cocktail Competition is whispering sweet words of flavor in your ears. As 3 different Pavan drink recipes compete against each other in a battle of taste and temptation for a chance to be featured during Food and Wine week in South Beach! But YOU can win too!
By voting for your favorite libation you will automatically be entered for a chance to win a trip to Paris and The French Riviera. It’s as easy as that–pinky promise!
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Pavan’s Facebook Page
- You must have a Facebook Account to enter
- Click the “LIKE” button to Like the page if you have not done so before
- Click down on the menu, find your Favorite Cocktail and Vote/Complete the entry form
- You will be automatically entered for your chance to win a Trip for Two to Paris and the South of France!
- Limit of one entry per person on Facebook
- After you submit your Vote/Entry you will have the option to earn one more entry by following us on Twitter and tweeting the following message: “I just entered the Pavan Perfectly Paired Contest” with the hashtag #PavanSOBE.
- You must have a Twitter account to receive an additional entry
So what are you waiting for? Vote now and enter for a chance to travel to France. It’s like happy hour without the bar tab!